1. On-site registration for the individual trail and the relay will be possible only on Thursday and Friday evenings at the Passe Montagne sports shop near the center of Monthey. Please note that registration is not possible on Saturday morning in Champéry.
2. Race bib pickup will take place at Passe Montagne in Monthey.
The schedule for bib pickup is as follows:
– Thursday evening from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
- Friday evening from 4 pm to 8 pm. (With a nice surprise!)
– Last opportunity: Saturday morning in Champéry from 4:45 am to 5:45 am.
3. Given the anticipated forecast, a warm, long-sleeve sweater was added to the compulsory material. It is also strongly advised to have warm gloves and a hat or beanie in your race vest.
There will be a lot of runners! To enable your race volunteers to stay on schedule with the mandatory gear check, it’s important that everyone is on-site well in advance of the race start as soon as possible. Bib pickup will be possible starting at 4:45 am.
We thank you for your understanding! Please feel free to share this message with your fellow race particpants.
1. The Trail des Dents-Du-Midi will take place as planned, with the full course! The route is noted as Plan A in the Race Book. Please see here: http://bit.ly/ddmroadbook
2. Want to follow your friends? Take advantage of Livetrail’s online tracking service, here: http://tdddm.livetrail.net
3. DDM Junior and DDM Kids: Registration is only possible on-site during the race day.